Temporary store hours are 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Closed Sunday.
To make your rental as easy as possible, please note our requirements:
- $20 deposit upon booking to hold the rental. Deposit is refundable if rental is cancelled 24 hours or more before the rental period.
- A credit card allowing for a temporary hold of funds (authorization) up to the amount listed, along with the balance of the rental fee, is required at time of pickup. Debit cards are not acceptable for funds holds.
- The credit card holder must be present at time of pickup and show a valid photo ID that matches the name on the credit card.
Please plan weekend rental accordingly: Art's Cameras Plus - Waukesha closes at 5 p.m. on Fridays.
- For weekend rentals, please select date range Friday through Monday. Weekend rentals are available for pickup any time Friday at 1 PM or later and are due by 12 NOON on Monday.
- Weekday rentals are per night, with pickup beginning at 1 PM, due by 12 NOON the following day, unless otherwise stated.
Damage Protection equal to 15% of the rental charge will be added to the invoice.
- This Protection limits the renter's liability to only 10% of the total cost to repair or replace the equipment.
- This Protection may be declined upon pickup. However, should there be damage to the rental equipment, the renter would be responsible for 100% of the repair or replacement cost.
Lost or stolen items: The renter is responsible for the full replacement cost.
If no items are available, select a different start date. For Saturday pickup, please select Friday start date.
Need help? Don't see what you need? Please call 262-542-6222.